How To Check Your NSSF Statement Online
The National Social Security Fund (NSSF) is a government agency that provides social security to workers both in the formal and informal sector.
It is responsible for registering new members, collecting their contributions, managing their funds and processing payments to members who have retired from regular paid employment.
Unlike in the past where members had to queue long hours in the NSSF offices to get simple services like checking their contribution status, the advancement of technology has made this process simple.
This is how you can check your NSSF status and statement at the comfort of your home using your mobile phone.
Using SMS to get NSSF statement
- Dial *303# on your phone
- Select member services
- Contribution Information
- Email Contribution Statement
- You will receive a PDF copy of your statement in your email showing your contribution status.
How to get an NSSF statement using the mobile phone app
- Install the NSSF app from the play store
- A prompt will appear for you to create an offline credential using a password and username. Save the details for offline use.
- Use the verified offline login data to log in and access the application features
- Select whether you are an employer or member.
- Select ‘Add new member’
- You must have registered on the NSSF e-service to continue. If you are registered, input your e-service username, password, and your NSSF number.
- If you are not cataloged in the NSSF e-service, click the ‘Not Registered?’ tab and register. Include all the details required, validate and save. A notification displayed as ‘Member Created’ confirms successful registration.
- Click ok and the app will redirect you to a page where a prompt will appear for you to select the indicated identity credentials.
- The app will redirect you to a page displaying a member’s account, where you get various options to select.
- Select ‘View Statement’
- Download the statement to and view it from your device.
How to get NSSF statement on the self-service portal
This is another method you can use to get an NSSF statement online. However, you must first register within the online portal to take advantage of the web-based system. Below is the procedure:
- Launch the NSSF Self- Service Portal on your browser
- Click the “Member self-service links” option
- Select the “NSSF contributions statement” tab
- A statement’s account login page displays. Use your username and password to log in. After that enable account privileges.
- Click on the link provided on the page to continue.
- The page redirects you to your account. Scroll to select the statement period you wish to access and click on ‘Issue account’
- Your generated NSSF statement is ready for viewing.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to [email protected]